Thursday, July 12, 2007

Etsy Featured Seller :: LLing Designs



My name is Tetty Chousand and my chinese name is Ling Ling. That is where I got my Etsy shop name, LLing designs. Currently, I live in Carrollton, Texas with my husband and my two teenage daughter. I'm a stay at home mom and likes to play online mmorpg games. I've been playing all kinds of online games with my family such as, Asheron's Call and World of Warcraft. For my free time, I like to make more jewelry and browse around etsy.

My shop address is http://www.lling2303.etsy.com/
and my blog is http//:LLingdesigns.blogspot.com

I like yellow + black and red + white for my favorite color combination, but it will change from time to time.


The first thing I made was a small bag I crocheted.

Inspiration comes from everywhere, some time it's just from the beautiful beads I bought or from something around the house. Before I make my jewelry I usually draw and sketch it out.

My atmosphere does not affect my creativity.

I create things in my work space at home.

My favorite materials are gemstones, glass bead, swarovski, sterling silver, gold filled, and polymer clay.

My favorite thing to do with my creativity is play with polymer clay. I often make beads and pendants out of it.

Why people should buy handmade:
It's unique because it's one of a kind. It's also made from people who loves making things out of simple materials.

I am still learning , but I can say that people can promote their stuff and handout business cards and always try create something new.

Other than household chores, I like to play World of Warcraft for fun, like I have mentioned before.

I'm reading Cross by James Patterson.

in ten years I'd like to own a bead shop and sell my handcrafted jewelry.




Items listed in Tetty's etsy shop:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=6422843

1 comment:

Sara Millis said...

Another great Etsian found... Thank you for sharing, Sara x

Copyright PinkIce Jewels 2003-2019