Thursday, October 13, 2011

Earrings for today...

I'm a little behind in posting not making earrings. Since the update for the Internet Explorer took place everything has been on pause. For the first two days I could not get on the Internet and some of my accounts didn't work Blogger being one of them but the good people of Google have solved that dilemma for now!

Anyway this pair of earrings a day adventure started on Sunday, October 9, 2011. Its actually 84 days to the end of the year but my goal is 90 pair.

So here are four pair to make up for not posting day 84-82 plus one, day 81


I have been on the flower kick lately and I just ordered 1000 pcs of the Lucite flower beads, so I'll be up to my neck in these beads for a while.

I will also host a few giveaways for jewelry and beads so please spread the word!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I just bought this cool mystery grab bag from Dew Drop Vintage on etsy. I can't wait to see what goodies I"m going to get! I promise to share.

No comments:

Copyright PinkIce Jewels 2003-2019