Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Remember This....


Good Afternoon!

Well, I'm off to work after I post this entry. I was so happy that everything turn out so cool with this photo, at least the first step that is...lol! I went to the photo shop at Meijer and got just the size I need. I could not contain the utter excitement I have about this picture.

Let's do a little history here...this pic I took in January of 2007 when we had an ice storm. It was horrible to drive in but I woke up the next day, looked out the window and saw the beauty. I told myself I'm not letting another snow nor ice covered tree get away. So, I grabbed my camera and went on and excursion. It was cold but so much fun! By far this is the prettiest picture of all that I took that day. I hope what I plan to do next with it will be additional treasure.

No comments:

Copyright PinkIce Jewels 2003-2019