Monday, September 17, 2007

New Theme this week (Sept. 16-22)


Bunches of Color!

as selected by Brandi of






Look for clusters of beads in luscious hues!

This one is challenging for some of our members and a walk in the park for others.

Come check out the creativity!!




Participating team members are listing their items

with *special* low prices,

good for this week only, and tagging their items with BOTH "ebtw" and "bunches of color".






Do keep checking this thread too, as we discuss each other's work and link to new pieces!

Before you know it, next Sunday will be here, and along with it a brand new theme.

So shop for these bunches now! (psssst...holiday gift giving is coming and this bunch is on sale!)

1 comment:

Brandi Hussey said...

Thanks for posting a photo of my earrings. :)

And yeah, I know there are things I need to be doing, but I'm spending time with my niece, and she's so cuuuuute... Maybe I'll list something to feel better. :)

Copyright PinkIce Jewels 2003-2019