Saturday, November 3, 2012

Joann Jewelry Demo

Today I had three jewelry demos:

Forever Friends Bracelet, Skill level 2

Agate Friendship bracelet
This bracelet is suppose to be seven to eight inches long but I had to keep demonstrating how to include the beads in with the square knots. I was supplied with paper jewelry cord which is okay but I would have liked a waxed cotton cord or imitation leather.

Mixed Metal Chain Bracelet, Skill level 1

Mixed Metal Chain bracelet with gemstones
I like this bracelet and it was one of the favorites for today. It is a very easy bracelet to make, as well as, adjustable due to the inch and half toggle. This can be done with any two different types of chain. I like that a light and a dark chain was supplied for this bracelet. The variation of grey hues in the beads added the right touch.


Champagne Gold Necklace, Skill level 1

The sparkle and glamour of this gold accented necklace was a BIG HIT today. Many of the guest thought that I made some of the beads myself. I could make them and I'm thinking about adding it as a class. I like this necklace too but would LOVE it if the necklace was about  seven to ten inches longer.








No comments:

Copyright PinkIce Jewels 2003-2019