Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Book Review: The Modern Witch Series

This is wonderful collection by author Debora Geary. I've read two out of the four books for this series The Modern Witch and The Hidden Witch, both books are excellent. Hopefully, I can get to finishfinish  this series in the next couple of months. I read so much that I've filled my Kindle up with tons of books both digital reads as well as audiable.


Currently, I'm listening to  Fifty Shades of Grey, another series of books. Others series I'm trying to finish are "The Westmorelands" by Brenda Jackson and "In Death" by J.D. Robb (Nora Roberts).

1 comment:

rockcreekcreations said...

What a coincidence!! I just read her novel nibbles, to love a witch. I really want to read the rest of her books now!!

Copyright PinkIce Jewels 2003-2019