Thursday, November 24, 2011

Gobble til U Wobble...


Happy Turkey Day!

I am so thankful for all the many many blessings God has placed in my life. I sit and wonder how and why does he do the things he does for me.

This year has been hard for me. I always wanted more than one child and I always wanted them two years apart. I didn't think I would have another child let alone so soon especially since I broke up with my son's Dad. But God decided to answer one of my life long wants and I became pregnant with Olivia last December, went on bedrest in April @ 20 weeks pregnant, had her @ the  23-4/7 week mark. She was in the hospital for 5months 5 weeks and home now on oxygen and thriving. Her brother, whom is 2-1/2, kisses her every morning though he gets jealous when I'm holding her but for the more part is happy to have a sister.

So this year is an awesome time for me. I have both of my children with me...yay!

~*~::::::::::~*~

Now for the Featured earrings for today
#47






No comments:

Copyright PinkIce Jewels 2003-2019