Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Earrings of the Day...#76

Today's pair of earrings are yet another pair of flowers in blue again. These are similar to the black pair I made and displayed with three other pair of earrings. I can't tell you how much fun I'm having making these earrings of flowers. The colors are so bold and bright; blue, green, pink, red, black & white, so fun, so pretty!

My new shipment of the latest Lucite beads came today. I had three orders from 3 different vendors over the weekend. I sat down and made five pair of earrings tonight with gold findings. I'll post those next week. If you have been keeping up with me you want to stay tuned for Thursday. I plan to giveaway a pair of earrings.

So leave a comment here on my blog, tell about my giveaway on your blog, facebook and/ or twitter. Do all four things and you could win the pair that I post on Thursday. You must post a comment here on this post. This is a mystery earring giveaway, not even I know what I'm giving away just yet.

Please leave your comments on this post for Thursday, winner will be revealed Friday!

October 2011 BOGO Earring Special
Buy 1 get the 2nd ½ off
Plus FREE Shipping
(use code:FREESHIP)

No comments:

Copyright PinkIce Jewels 2003-2019