Saturday, August 27, 2011

Dressing my Diva...



More about Dress Me Diva...



I love sewing. I became a seamstress at the age of 11 which makes that 26 years and many, many outfits and other stuff that I’ve put together with needle and thread. Sewing was my first love in the world of crafting. It helped me to discover the world of design and creativity. I have now decided to take that love of both sewing and creativity to a new project.




I have begun to make clothing for little girls (the boys will soon follow), ages newborn to five. This line of clothing, Dress Me Diva, is inspired by my daughter, Olivia. She was a micro-preemie, born at 1 lb. 1oz. and as I write this she is now five pounds four ounces and doing well.




Dress Me Diva is a colorful, whimsical cute and original way to dress your little diva. I guarantee that your little diva will love our clothes. An adventurous story each outfit will tell from the start of choosing the fabrics to the last finishing touch of that last button. So follow us on Facebook, twitter and more of Dress Me Diva.

No comments:

Copyright PinkIce Jewels 2003-2019