Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Bead Soup Blog Party!!!






Ok, I have finally got all my pics taken and here is what my wonderful partner, Michelle Heim, sent me. Thank you so much Michelle!




She supplied me with 5 options for focals (3 of which she made; the polymer clay leaf and the beaded beads, all listed below). I absolutely love the silk ribbon it will definetly get used. Oh and did I mention I also have two sets of toggles, gold and silver! All I can say is WOW!



This should prove to be fun...visit Michelle's blog to see what I sent her... CLICK HERE!

or just stroll down...lol!
Yes, I made the abstract stripe bar beads. Their made from polymer clay.




2 comments:

Dee said...

Wow...such great selections. Can't wait to see what you reveal..have fun!

Pretty Things said...

Oh AWESOME! I love choices. And if you have time and the desire, you know you can make more than one thing, nudge nudge! :-)

(Says the woman who hasn't even started yet!)

Copyright PinkIce Jewels 2003-2019